Saturday, November 15, 2008

Its been a crazy few days!

Tuesday morning Dave and I are watching the news and they say this girl was killed in a car accident. When we heard the name we couldnot believe it. We know the girl and her family. They were in our ward when we lived in Provo. Kenadee and I went to her funeral today.

Another crazy thing for the week, Dave's mom had not been feeling good for the past few days and she was having flu like symptoms not a big deal. Well after 4 days she had not improved. A friend came over to check on her and she was so weak. She ended up going to the hospital and come to find out she never had the flu her body was starting to shut down. She has now been in the hospital for 5 days and will for sure be there for another 5 days. We booked Dave a flight the day after she went in so Dave flew out yesterday morning and gets back Monday afternoon. He has just been sitting next to her in the hospital.

4 comments:

The Gray Family said...

I'm glad Dave was able to go see her...hopefully she will be feeling better and out of the hospital soon!

Diane Owen said...

Oh, I'm so sorry, that is not a good week! I hope Dave's mom is doing better. Sorry about your friend, that's so hard.

Unknown said...

Oh, Brittney! I'm so sorry. What a sad week. We'll pray for Dave's mom. I'm glad he was able to see her. If you are still feeling up to it, I have a cake scheduled for Thursday and then 2 cakes scheduled for Monday the 24th if you want to come and watch. That's the best way to learn. Let me know!

Megan said...

You guys, we are so sorry. Tell Dave he and his family will be in our prayers.

We hope to see you guys soon!