Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dave got home yesterday from California. Kenadee and I picked him up from the airport around 12:45 in the afternoon. We have missed him so much and were beyond excited to get him home. Dave's mom is still in the hospital. Dave wanted to stay until she came home from the doctor but we have no idea when they will be sending her home and Dave had to come back to work and could not miss school. Nothing has really changed with his mom, she is still very tired and very weak. On Sunday she was able to each a sandwich which is the most she has eaten in a week. I will keep you posted on her progress.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm glad Dave is back with you guys. We are thinking about you guys.

And, what school are you talking about? I swear that kid can't stay away from the books!

Humanist mom said...

That is crazy, I'm so sorry about Dave's mom. Do they know what is wrong with her? I hope everything is okay.

Kristin said...

I'm sorry your mother-in-law is still in the hospital. I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Much love!