Thursday, July 3, 2008

I Love My Family!





This week for FHE we went took Kenadee to Temple Square and she loved it. I love going there. When Dave and I lived in Salt Lake we lived really close to Temple Square so we would go there often, but of course since we have moved away we don't go as much.

I love my little family so much and love spending time with them. I have come across to blogs in the past few weeks that are really sad. Both families lost their babies to a tragic accident. As I have read their blogs I have been so touched and have been reminded of what is important in life and to not take the days and moments I have with my family for granted. I am grateful for my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and for the peace and joy it brings to my life. I find great joy and comfort in knowing that I can be with Dave and Kenadee for eternity.
As I have read these blogs I am working on being more positive when Kenadee cries in the middle of the night. Instead of being irritated I try to find joy in hearing her cry and express grated to my Heavenly Father for giving me another day with her and then I go in her room hold her sing her a song and take another opportunity to tell her how much I love her.

There really is no greater joy than motherhood ( I love being a wife as well, I have the best husband but there is so much fulfillment in motherhood). I am so blessed!

6 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

Why dont you just tug on my heart strings Brittnee!!! What are you trying to do to me? You are very lucky to have such a sweet family...and me as a neighbor!!! Thanks for the good perspective today! You are the BEST!

Amy said...

Darling pictures! Families are the best! (glad to see you posting again ;)

Paul/Heather said...

AMEN!
love ya

The Gray Family said...

we were able to go to Temple Square when we were in Utah in May and it is beautiful...it really makes your soul feel at peace being there (and the thousands of breathtaking tulips weren't too bad either!). We may have been reading one of the same blogs lately...it is heartbreaking to even think of losing your child, and I find myself hugging mine a little more often and a little harder. I am so grateful for eternal families (especially when they are as cute as ours!!!)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the uplift and perspective, Britt. You have such an unwavering sweet spirit.

Unknown said...

Oh!!! I forgot to tell you that we are having a Temecula/Murrieta reunion on the 26th of this month! It's going to be in Sandy, I think. I'll give you more details later once I recieve them.