Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Princesses



Kenadee has just recently discovered the disney princesses and she loves them, she cannot get enough of them. She needed a new bathing suit so I took her to Target to let her pick out a bathing suit, I was picking up all kinds of adorable bathing suits but her mind was set on the pink princess bathing suit so that is what she got. When we got home she put it on a played in the pool and loved it and kept looking down at the princess on it. She had to wear it for dinner and when it was time for the bath she insisited on wearing it in the bath and then she wore it to bed (at least it has been really warm so she did not get cold). I ended up hiding the bathing suit so she was not tempted to wear it every where. Her favorite thing to do now is sit on Dave's lap and look at pictures of princesses. Her favorite movies now are The Little Mermaid and Cinderella and she has princess sippy cups bowls and plates. She also got a princess night gown. I love that she is into the princesses, I think it is so cute.

10 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, she's so adorable. I can't believe how old she is. Wow.

Oh, congrats on the treadmill. Good decision.

JR said...

Ahh. the princesses. How old is your little girl? So adorable!
We are still living in the same house we've always been in. Infact we've lived here 7 years yesterday. Where does the time go? Anyway, do you keep in touch with Sara and Ryan Miller at all? I would love their email or whatever if you do. :) Glas things are going well. We would love to see you when ever you take a trip to Cali!

Unknown said...

love, love, love the disney princesses! Kenadee looks adorable in her new suit and I so know what you mean about having to hide things so they won't be worn 24/7! Kenadee would totally love a princess dress up set! Kaitlin plays with hers all day long, I sometimes have to take her princess dresses off after she goes to bed! love you guys!

Team Beardshall said...

She is the cuttest!!! It's only fitting that she is into princesses!!!

The Gray Family said...

how funny...it's amazing how they get so hooked on one little thing (Brendan is addicted to "Cars" right now, and every night he has to wear his Cars pjs and take Lighting, Chick, and the King to bed with him...whatever keeps them happy I guess!). I'm glad you got your treadmill, but I already think you look great!

Unknown said...

What a sweetie! My Lizzy and her would get along just fine!

CubGO said...

Kenadee is so stinkin' cute! Gracyn got on that pricess train too and all I have to say is, "Good luck!" Tea Parties and dress up are next. :)

kellibelli said...

I love that she is in to the princesses! SO CUTE! I look forward to Juliet loving them! I wish you lived closer!

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

I love it! My daughter is totally into princesses too (and she won't even watch the whole movie). What a fun stage. She's so cute!

Paul/Heather said...

I am a blogger...it is fun!
I just dont know what I am doing yet.
martzmadness.blogpot.com
when do you want to have a girls night?
The last week of July? Should we meet for dinner? Have it at my house?
let me know.
~heather