Monday, July 14, 2008

The wonderful world of potty training

About 4 months ago I posted that we had bought a potty training chair for Kenadee. She liked it for the first two days and then did not really care for it. I was being kinda lazy and not really wanting to do it. I kept going back and forth with it and not being real commited. Finally I pulled my self together and decided that I just needed to do it and I am proud to say it has paid off! Kenadee is offically potty trained!!! I am so happy, of course we have accidents but that is expected and she does wear diapers for nap time and bed time. I can take her out in public and she does fine. This morning Kenadee took her self to the bathroom and wiped herself and everything. That was very exciting!

8 comments:

Amy said...

I'm jealous! Glad it's going so well. Can't wait to start on that little adventure!

The Gray Family said...

congrats! We will get there one day....until then I will just keep buying 2 sizes of diapers :>)

Megan said...

Congratulations! That is awesome. We still have not crossed that bridge...I know, pathetic.

Anyway, it looks like you guys are doing well. You look absolutely beautiful in all your pictures.

Unknown said...

That is so exciting!!! Congrats! It's so nice to finally have them out of diapers...especailly because they are so dang expensive!

BTW: did you get my message about the Temecula/Murrieta reunion?? It's going to be at Alta Canyon Park in Sandy at about 4:30. Bring your own picnic and a dessert to share. I think most of the peeps are from Temecula though. Lets see...I think Robert and Aubrey(Lamb) Leong will be there, April and Emily Blahde, Matt Lohrke, Cathee Desoto, Mark Brown & fam, Diana Joseph, Collette Willardson...ect. So, if you know any of those folks, stop on by!

Jessica said...

Hi there.. was looking at Adeles blog and noticed your comment. I went in to the book store in temecula last month after a couple years and they said your mom had moved... so that ment no more updates. Jeremiah and I have moved to Murrieta and are enjoying being blose to some old friends again. You have such a beautiful family. I am glad life is going great for you.
Check out our blog anytime.
-Jessica Wilson

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

I am jealous too! Bree was interested last summer and I didn't move on it (I thought she was way too young). I just bought her princess panties and she thinks they are princess diapers!

Unknown said...

Okay Britt, it has been over a month since this was posted...I know there have been more exciting things happening in your life since then...
Oh, by the way, I love you! (don't forget)

The Wilsons said...

How's it going? First of all your little girl is adorable. Congrats on the potty training. Anna was interested, but I'm like you, not really committed yet. I need to follow you and just do it. Where do you live now. We moved to San Diego. I'm so glad we are in touch again:)