Friday, July 11, 2008

SHE IS HERE!!!

Rylee Nicole Colon was born at 2:55 pm today (July 11, 2008). She weighed 7lbs 3 oz and 20 1/2 in. long. She has got ALOT beautiful black hair and it has a slight curl. She is so cute! Mom and baby are doing well. Alicia got the baby out in a push and half (actually she was clearing her throat and the babies head came out so really she only pushed once).

Her brothers are so excited for her to be here. They could not give her enough kisses.

Can you tell Kenadee got a little bored at the hospital.(She is not sleeping in the picture she is just being silly)


Baby Rylee hours old. We thought the headband was so cute that we had to put it on her for the picture.

Aunt Brittnee, Rylee and proud mommy Alicia with her precious baby girl!


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Rylee is finally here! She is so adorable! Can you tell I've been stalking your blog since you told me you were going to post these pictures? Ha ha! Alicia looks so beautiful and happy! Man, I love you guys! I miss you soooooo much! Give Rylee some kisses from her aunt Angela!

Celeste Dodge said...

Thanks for posting all the cute pictures! I'm so glad that everything went well. She's so cute! Tell Alicia I said hi.
Thanks!

Amy said...

Horray!!! Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
Congratulations Colon family! We are SO excited for you!!

4HandyKids said...

Great pictures and yeah for another girl in the fam! Can't wait to see all you guys in a few weeks!

Paul/Heather said...

I love her! I am SO excited. I really like her pretty bow....feel kinda' special. :)
~heather

BallerinaBiker said...

Very cute! That's so awesome your sister finally had a girl! I found you! : )

Jill said...

She is so cute! Tell Alicia congrats! I need to get her email.

Unknown said...

What a cute niece you have!

Wendy said...

Yeah, I'm SO excited that you posted some pictures! She's too cute! Congrats on being an aunt again. And CONGRATS to the Colon Family!!!

Vanessa said...

Congratulations Auntie! She is a beautiful baby. Tell Alicia congratulations !

Tucker's Mommy said...

Only the really cool people have double Es.

So I know she is going to be super cool! Thanks for posting pictures she is adorable and you all look great!

ashcraft8 said...

Hi, you don't know me but I came across your blog through a friend of a fiend of a friend. You know how it goes. I clicked on your blog and saw the pic of your sis and her new baby and got a big smile. I also have a Rylee Nicole. Nicole just must go really well with that name.She's 15 and is as awesome as they come. Sorry for taking up so much space but it's not everyday you come across the same name. Tiffany