Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Husband




I got tagged by Maria, so here is some fun info. about my wonderful husband...


1. What is his name? David


2. How long have you been married? 4 years next month (March 27th)


3. How long did you date? 2 months. 5 months from the time we started dating to when we got married.


4. Who eats more sweets? We both eat a lot but he eats more.


5. Who said I love you first? David did.


6. Who is taller? David.


7. Who can sing better? David


8. Who is smarter? David fo sure!!!!


9. Who does the laundry? I do and let me just say I love my washer and dryer! (I must have a really boring life if I get excited about a washer and dryer)


10. Who pays the bills? David does, but he probably wishes I would.


11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do


12. Who cooks dinner? I do


13. who drives? David


14. Who is more stubborn? I am, David is really easy going.


15. Who kissed who first? David kissed me first.


16. Who asked who out first? David asked me out first.


17. Who proposed? David did


18. Who wears the pants? I don't think either of us do. We try to work together and make decisions together.


I love my husband so much! It is so easy being married to him. He makes life wonderful and he works so hard for our family.
Now I tag Jenn, Megan and Angela.

0 comments: