Saturday, March 8, 2008

Potty Training


Tonight we went to Target and bought Kenadee her own little potty. All the way home she kept asking us to open it and we told her not until we got home, so the moment we walked in the house of course we had to open it. We put it in the bathroom and she wanted to sit on it right away. She kept getting on and off of it and just having a great time with it. I had walked out to check something and Dave heard her saying off, off so he went in to check on her and she had gone potty and wiped herself with out any help. We were not expecting that. We had only been home about 15 min. if that when that happened. She has now gone a grand total of three times tonight!!! Hopefully everyday goes this well.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Kenadee! That's the same potty Kaitlin had, it's great how it snaps onto the big toilet when they're ready. I hope Kenadee's potty training keeps going this well! Good Luck!

Maria said...

You have got to be kidding me! I have been trying for like 6 months!!!! I am so jealous. Abby did well at first, and then all hope was lost. Good Luck

kellibelli said...

THAT is AMAZING! You lucky girl!

Team Beardshall said...

Who knew that toilets could be so exciting!!!! Keep up the good work!

M said...

potty training? how old is she? Carter just turned 3 and I can't seem to convince him the joy of not wearing diapers anymore... not to mention the expense, sheesh! I am ready to be out of that phase for good! I will say girls are much easier than boys, I think boys are just too darn lazy I think Dallin was 8 or 9 before he was fully trained, just kidding! (he would be humiliated if he saw me write that, my job as a mom, right?) I don't even remember training the girls, they were so easy! KUDOS Kenadee and Britnee :)

Tucker's Mommy said...

WoW.
Lucky Lady.

Megan said...

That's awesome. Ethan is deathly afraid of the toilet. Hopefully he overcomes his fear soon, otherwise we'll be sending him to kindergarten in diapers.