Friday, February 8, 2008

The best Valentine's Day gift!

I cannot believe my baby girl is going to be 2 years old on Valentines Day. Time goes by so fast and I have loved every minute of it. There is nothing better than being a mom. Kenadee is such a blessing to our family. She is the cutest thing ever. She makes us laugh so hard. Some fun little facts about Kenadee, she has red hair (but it is slowly turning strawberry blonde), she loves watching Signing Time and is doing a great job with her signs. Everyday she comes up to me and will do a new sign like tree. She can sign all of her colors. She also loves the movie The Incredibles, she has a great since of direction, she knows what direction Grandma Handy's house is and what direction Aunt Alicia's house is. It was so funny today, I wanted to get her out of the house so I thought I would take her to McDonald’s to get lunch and play on the toys ( we have had so much snow and it is so cold out so we cannot go to the park or anywhere outside so Mcdonalds was the next best and cheapest thing and she had a ton of fun). As we were driving away from the house I turned right which is the opposite direction of how to get to Aunt Alicia's house and Kenadee starts yelling "no Corey, wrong way, wrong way" (Corey is Alicia's youngest and she is totally in love with Corey , so when she says his name that means the Colon family). Kenadee loves her Daddy, she loves to climb up on his lap and sit with him at the computer and look at pictures of herself. Dave works from home so she will sit at his door and knock (we have locks on the doors so she cannot just walk in) and say " DaDa", it is so cute. Dave opens the door every time she does that and gives her a hug.

There are so many wonderful things to say about her. I love her so much and could not ask for a better daughter. I love you Kenadee Anne King! Happy 2nd Birthday!!!!

1 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

I can't believe that you are going to have a 2 year old! It seems like yesterday. Here I am saying that and you are the one with the 2 year old! We are so glad to be living down the street from you and Dave! Best neighbors in town! Now I can keep tabs on you, not just in church!