Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kenadee learns a new trick









Yesterday Dave and I were upstairs and Kenadee was in her bedroom playing, we noticed it was really quite(too quiet) so I went into Kenadee's room to see what she was doing, but she was not there. I ran down stairs and she was sitting on top of the counter next to a glass of water dipping her hand into it. I could not believe it. She has never done that before. She ended up doing that 3 times yesterday, so she is no longer allowed to go down stairs without us. You probably all think I am the worst mom because she did that 3 times. But she would be playing in her room and within seconds we would hear her voice down stairs. Also I know my counter looks like a mess, my sister came over with her kids and we had just had lunch.






Also my sister Alicia came over yesterday with her kids so the cousins could play together. Kenadee LOVES her cousin Corey (he is Alicia's youngest, he is going to be 3 in March), everyday she asks to see Corey and the way she says his name is so cute. Kenadee loves to kiss Corey especially when he is sleeping because he wont push her away (hopefully that changes when she gets older). I took these pictures of Corey and Kenadee yesterday while they were over playing. Boyd and Dallin were playing in the other room so they were not in the picture.























4 comments:

4HandyKids said...

You're in trouble now girl! It's all down hill from here, she is a redhead after all. Thanks for posting one of Alicia's kids since she hasn't done it yet!

Maria said...

No way! Abby is a climber, but never on the kitchen counters, just the dining room table. She is so very cute! And your house looks so nice!

Megan said...

Cute pictures. The infamous car Ethan tried to drive down your stairs.

It was so fun to talk to you today.

Nicki said...

That is Crazy! Can't wait till Sadie is old enough for that. Yikes! Kenadee is sooo cute, she totally looks like you!