Thursday, January 3, 2008

Giving it a shot

Everyone keeps telling me I need to start up a blog so I am giving it a shot.



I love seeing all my friends and families blogs and looking at theirpictures. It seems like such a great way to keep in touch. Anyways, things are wonderful with our little family. Christmas was allot of fun this year, it was our first time staying home and actually having a home to decorate and Kenadee is old enough to get excited about getting presents. Santa brought her a kitchen which she was so excited about that it was a little difficult to get her to open her other gifts.



We have been getting so much snow here in Utah and it has been very cold. Not much else to share right now.

2 comments:

Amy said...

So I was blog stalking today... and I found you! Honestly, I couldn't tell you which blog I came here from... LOL! But I'm glad I found it!
How are you guys? Your daughter is darling!!! And she's getting so big!
Come visit my blog: http://hanksfamily.blogspot.com/
-Amy (Harrison) Hanks

mid said...

https://fainun.com/memilih-pinjaman-kta-yang-aman-dan-terpercaya-ini-kriterianya/