Thursday, March 18, 2010




I cannot believe how long it has been since my last post, so sorry. It seems like so much has happened in the past few months. Kenadee turned 4 back in February and Kambree turns one next month. Kambree is crawling every where and pulls herself up on everything. She wants to walk so bad. She does not have any teeth yet. Kenadee is loving preschool and doing so well. She knows how to spell her first and last name and she is working on writing it. She loves dance and was in her first dance recital back in December. She loved being on stage, I don't think she has a shy bone in her body. I love my girls so much!


Things are the same with Dave just working and still in school. He has one more year left then he is done with school FOREVER!! Hopefully.


As for me life has been great. Just loving being a mom and all the fun things that go with it.

Also, we are expecting another baby September 23rd. It was a surprise, but now that I am over the shock I am excited. Kambree and this baby will be 17 months apart. I am a little nervous about them being so close but the more I think about it and the more people I talk to it will be great and it will be nice to have the kids a little closer together. Kenadee really wants it to be another girl. We find out next month what it is going to be

11 comments:

Celeste Dodge said...

I can't believe you are having a surprise baby! I tell you what, Heavenly Father is up to something because EVERYONE I know who is pregnant is having a surprise baby. Something's going on!!

Humanist mom said...

Wow! Congrats! And seriously, I can't believe how tall Kennadee is!

Diane Owen said...

Beth and James are 17 months apart and we survived! Congrats, that is really exciting. Its hard at first, but then they will play together much sooner and be great little friends! Keep us updated!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

Your girls are so cute! I swear she can't be a year already. I think having babies close together is hard initially, but it is so worth it when they are instant buddies. Mine are all less than 2 years apart and they play so well together.

Megan said...

Congrats guys!!! We need to get together...soon! Do you still have my phone number?

Club said...

Wow.... It's a very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures and content.

I like your blog.

I would like to invite you to visit:
http://club-kidzscience.blogspot.com/

Keep blogging.
Have a great time.

Team Beardshall said...

I cant believe how the time has flown!!! Plus I am always happy to get a post from you Brit!!! Happy Birthday to Kenadee and I cant believe that Cambree will be one! Katy started getting teeth just before she turned one and they are coming in with a vengeance now...so good luck with that one. I love he dance pic with Ellie! So cute!

Randi said...

we miss you guys! the girls are adorable! and congrats on baby 3! you'll do great, you're such a good mom! good to get the update post!

The Gray Family said...

congrats on your new baby! We know all about surprises here...we planned on one, but we are getting two :>) Your girls are beautiful!

The Wilsons said...

Congrats! Anna and Piper are 19 months apart. Piper and baby girl #3 will be 20 months apart. It has been a lot easier than I thought it would be. Good luck!
Adele

Nicole said...

Congrats! I didn't even notice when I saw you at the park, you look great. Very exciting!