Thursday, April 9, 2009

What a nice day!

My parents picked Kenadee up at 11:30 today to spend the entire day with them and spend the night at there house. She was so excited to go. At first I was a lttle nervous to have her be a way from me but then I started thinking how much fun this is for her to be away from mom and have fun with Grandma and Grandpa and then I realized that I never get a day to just me and how nice this would be so I dedcided to use it to my advantage. My neighbor cut and colored my hair today then my mother in law took me to get a pedicure. Pedicures are a wonderful thing! The last time I got a pedicure was right before Dave and I got married and now I ask myself why I did not do it sooner.
I do feel a little guilty in saying in was nice to have a day just to myself, but I needed it. Every women needs a day to herself to pull her self back together so she can be a better mother and wife. I love my little Kenadee so much! She is my best little buddy and we have a blast together and I look forward to seeing her tomorrow.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I would love a day like this!

The Wilsons said...

Days to yourself are always great, don't feel selfish, especially because those will be more rare with bundle of joy #2. And get pedicures as often as possible! I love them
Adele

Kate said...

Yes, don't feel guilty. A happy mom is a GOOD mom! I can't believe your baby is coming so soon!

Megan said...

Everyone needs a day alone! Good for you.

Miss you guys.