Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas 2008!





























We had a great Christmas. My sister and her family came up from Arizona and my brother came up from California with his boys. We had so much fun and loved seeing everyone. We missed you Steve and Jenn! Here are a few pictures of us sledding or should I say David and Kenadee sledding. There are a few pictures of us the sunday before Christmas and one of Kenadee on Santa's lap. Santa makes a special stop at our house every year before Christmas.
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such an adorable family Britt! Kenadee just keeps getting more and more gorgeous! I love your short hair too! I was just looking at a picture the other day when yours was long and mine was short...and now it's the other way around! I still don't know what to do with mine...I have hair cutting anxiety!

Megan said...

I love all the pictures. How fun. I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas.

I love the prego picture of you. You look hot. And your hair is adorable.