Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I forgot what it feels like!

Kenadee is 2 1/2 so it has not been that long since I have been pregnant, but I guess it has been long enough to forget what it feels like. I have only thrown up once which is so nice but I feel like I am going to throw up most of the day. I am 11 weeks and 1 day today so I should be almost out of the gross phase ( I hope). I know being sick is a good sign so I can deal with this. This pregnancy has been exactly like my pregnancy with Kenadee except that I am starting to show A LOT faster this time and I am totally fine with that. I just don't like this stage where people cannot not tell if you are pregnant or just put on some weight. Oh well, there is not much you can do about it. Kenadee is so excited to be a big sister, she tells me everyday that it is going to be a "baby sister".

6 comments:

Charlie & Judy said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for your family. Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon. Time flies...I can't believe how fast the kids are growing!!

4HandyKids said...

I hope you feel better soon fatty! Just Kidding. We miss you guys and just think 8 more weeks and you can find out if it's a boy or a "baby sister". (the fatty remark was from steve)

Kristin said...

Oh, I will never forget what it feels like to have morning sickness 24/7 for 9 months! Yes, I had it the whole time.

(Kennedy was one of my name picks for Hayley)

Sarah Moorefield said...

Brittnee...
I'm not sure if Jenn told you, but I'm right there with you. I'm due May 2nd. Hang in there...we're almost out of the 1st trimester! I haven't been sick really, just an occasional feeling of repulsion for certain foods, but I do feel fat and gross most of the time!
-Sarah

Sarah M said...

Britt, you need to put some pictures of your little bump up on your blog :) We need to get together soon!!

Unknown said...

Hey Brit! I really do hope you feel better soon. I threw up everyday for 9 months! It's so cute that you little Kennedy is so excited. That is one lucky little peanut to be coming to your family!