Saturday, September 13, 2008

Time out for Women!

Today my mom sister, her baby Rylee and I drove up to Logan, Utah today for Time out for Women. We had SO MUCH fun. Our wonderful husbands stayed home to watch the kids cause kids are not allowed unless they are nursing which is why Rylee came. We left about 6:00 this morning and got to Logan around 7:30. We listened to amazing speakers, heard great music and ate good food. If you ever have a chance to go jump on it. All 3 of us came home wanting to be better wives, mothers, friends and people.

I had so much fun spending time with my mom and sister though we missed the rest of the girls in our family (Danielle and Jenn). We always have TONS of fun together.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures make me miss you guys so much! I have never been to one of these, but I have wanted to for a long time now...it has just never worked out! I'm glad you guys had fun

4HandyKids said...

You guys look happy but I don't know about Rylee! Glad you had a fun time.

Paul/Heather said...

Perhaps next year...
Its always a good time with you 3!
~heather
PS. I am proud of you for posting SO quickly :)

Tucker's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tucker's Mommy said...

You all look great and I miss you. Hopefully sometime soon we will be able to get together. Tucker is almost one and walking...time goes by so fast.

I have two days off for Veterans Day...so maybe we can plan something??

Kate said...

I love how you guys are taking the time to "fill your own cups" like Elder Ballard talked about! How wonderful- I felt the same way after attending Ed Week! Good for you! And how fun to get to go with the gals in your family!

Kristin said...

Hi Brittnee! Your brother said you had a blog so I got to the blog stalking right away and found you through Betheny's blog. Haha. It's been a long time. You look great.

Jill said...

Glad you had a good time. I went with a few girls to the one in Oklahoma City and we loved it. Love all of the new pictures on you blog....congrats on the new baby!

Ruth Ann said...

How fun to see Rylee --- (I know Alisha is busy --- but we need to see her family on her blog!!!) Yeah for bloggers!!!

4HandyKids said...

these pictures dont make me miss you at all just kidding